RETURNS, REFUNDS AND SHIPPING POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
1. With the exclusion of CUSTOM MADE MERCHANDISE (non refundable), you have a thirty (30) day
window from the date you received your item(s).
2. To be eligible for a return, your item(s) MUST be unused and in the exact same condition that you received it.
3. Your item(s) MUST be in the original (undamaged) packaging and accompanied with the receipt or proof of
1. Upon receiving your return the item(s) will be inspected for damage. We’ll notify you via phone, text or email
when we have received your return. After completing our inspection, you will be informed if your REFUND
request has been APPROVED OR DENIED.
2. If the return of your product or refund is approved, we will initiate the exchange of the product, or send your refund to the original method of payment. If your return is due to “our” era we will incur the shipping and handling costs. If it is due to your era we will refund you your money, minus the cost you incurred to ship the product back to us.
3. The time frame for your refund will depend on your financial institution.
Shipping and Cost
4. If your request is denied we will email you an explanation in detail.
Shipping and Cost
1. If your return request is denied, we will ship the product back to you, with a detailed explanation in writing.
Our Resolution Committee will go the extra mile to resolve any unsettled DISPUTES because we value the
support of each and every customer.
Any legal action pertaining to the purchase of our merchandise must be addressed in the State of New York.
Conditions of Use
We will provide services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully. We do not refund orders after they are made unless the information provided is incorrect. Also after the order has been shipped we are no longer responsible for the order and it is solely up to the shipping provider to successfully delivered the order.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Stiff Jab to the Face and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Stiff Jab to the Face, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Stiff Jab to the Face.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Stiff Jab to the Face and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in Bronx, New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant Stiff Jab to the Face non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media. License and Site Access We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.